Terms and Conditions
1. On-Line orders can only be made using a card for payment. Orders by 'phone, fax or email can also be taken - for these, payment is required with order please, except for approved accounts.
2. Payment in Cash, Cheques drawn on English banks, Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, British Postal Orders or by International money orders.
3. For on-line orders postage charges are added at checkout based on weight and size - if you believe that a postage charge is incorrect please call for a quote or to confirm. For all other orders (phone, email, letter) for delivery within mainland UK, please add 10% for postage (with a minimum charge of £4.80). There is however a minimum charge of £14.00 (£26.00 for Highlands of Scotland) for any items sent on a carrier. (Please note that all fluids must be sent by carrier.)
4. Export orders are normally sent air freight, charges forward. However, quotations can be sought, if required.
5. Please allow at least 28 days for delivery, although most orders are processed the same day. Callers are welcome during the working week (10.00am-1.00pm, Mon- Fri), but PLEASE TELEPHONE FIRST to ensure that we have all your required items in stock and to make sure someone will be here.
6. Some electronic componets are non-returnable as they can be damaged if wired up incorrectly. In these situations we can normally arrange for a test unit to be loaned through us or from Conair Sports.
7. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.